Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Its 11/11/11. Everyone is wishing at 11.11am or 11.11pm.
I off today! :D Going out for movie later at Cineleisure Orchard at 7.10pm. Watching 11 11 11.

He confessed to me and also bought me a SK earring. But I'm not sure if I should accept him or not. I don't wanna hurt people like how you(G) hurt me.

Many things had changed. Like you(K) my annoymous stalker. Your way of texting is different, your way of saying good night is different. All different. I don't know what the fuck had happened la! And I am not gonna care anymore. You wanna treat me like that, I will treat you back the same way. I shall see tomorrow if you remember what you promised me to do.

I've decided not to go for lion dance tomorrow. I don't wanna see his his his his his his his his the opposite face. :D

Gonna be done with my report soon!
Current mood : TIRED.

No comments: