Thursday, November 03, 2011

Busy.... 

Hey! I'm back again! I went to school today for my attachment briefing. Yeah missed my classmates. Some turned pretty. Some turned handsome. And some.... Still same. :D Mdm Siti baked cupcakes for us! I'm in the train now on the way to cine for shopping, Makan and movie! Gonna watch "in time" recommended by friend :D I'm listening to radio! :( I forgot to sync songs into my phone. Actually not forgot la! Is I lost my bloody thumb drive. Dumb right? Yah I know. But it's okay!

I think I looked funny today! And pretty of course. Heh! I'm sexy and I know it :D okay I'm blowing my own trumpet. Just ignore me please.

I found a seat in the train. Gonna suffer with my heels for the whole day today! And my battery left with only 39%! :( gonna off 3G so it can survive. Alright got to go!

Bye! :D

Current mood : gonna enjoy!

No comments: