I didn't say I miss you, I didn't say I want you back, I didn't say I still love you, I didn't say I still hasn't move on, I didn't tell you all these. Why? Simple. It's because I know you won't change. Yes I know you're not a good guy, you're not the one I want, you're not my type. Nobody's perfect. I understand that. But we spent 8 months together. All those memories. Can you teach me how did you manage to move on and forget about everything? Can you teach me? I really wanna learn it badly!
I went to the place that we always go, as I looked around, my tears dropped. What was on my mind? "do I really have to come here alone? All by myself? This late at night?"
When I was searching for my thumb drive that night, I found our couple necklace, shirt. I even found our photos! You remember during my birthday last year? You gave me flowers and also a badge with your photo? Yeah I still have that with me. It's still inside my drawer. I took it out and looked. While looking, I realized how much I had "moved on" oh well.
All the songs in my iPhone, you should come and listen to it.
Current mood : it's time to wake up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment