Thursday, November 24, 2011

3 months! 

I remembered the date today! And I wished you. It's the 3rd month that you've been putting that name as your twitter nickname. I'm so happy. But confused sometimes. Cos I will thought people mention me. Hahaha!

We have go through many things. People had insulted us in any kind of ways. But we manage to come through. And here we are today, doing fine. People disturbed us about our nickname. Make fun of us. Tried to separate us. Betrayed the trust between each other. Suspected each other. Cold replies towards each other. But it's okay.

Do you remember our first date? Your hand-writing was superb ugly. Like really ugly. You were late for the meeting time. Because you went to find a card that's green in color. We met 4.30pm. You reached Iluma super early. Cos you went to buy tickets. It was your first date with girl. You don't know what to do. And you're a quiet person. You don't know how to talk and make fun. But you managed to make my day without fail.

I complaint to you about G. I complaint to you about everything. You tried your best to cheer me up even if you don't know what exactly had happened.

I once told you, if you like a person for less than 3 months, it simply just meant "crush". If its more than 3 months or even more. It's becoming to like or even love. Although we are not together now. But I treated you as my hubby! :) even though we don't text each other as much as last time. But I still hope we do. Even though things had changed, but I still hope it go back to last time. Where we sweet talk like nobody's business.

I've come to the end of my 3 months nickname post! Hope you read it and enjoy it. And also make a change in it. Text me often. Find topic to talk about.

Peanut <3
From hazelnut :)

Current mood : sleepy.

No comments: