Sunday, December 04, 2011

Appreciated, (edited last paragraph)


Yesterday was my last day of work. Got hugs from all my colleagues. Kisses as well. Everybody mentioned that they misses my jokes. Without me = no laughter. Was touched by their words.
So happy to be working with them. They made my life full of colours. They brighten up my days.

Really love them very much! Hope to see them again! :)




HELLO CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRISSSS! Always make me laugh! ALWAYS! Being lame at your age! HAHAAHAH! You're just like a mother to me! So happy to at least work with you for a few weeks! :)

HELLO Bennett. Always say I'm playful, threatened me with my grades. But always entertain my jokes! Such a cute manager. Will never forget you! Thanks for everything. *hugs* :D:D:D:D

Let me start with my dearest, shortest, cutest babe. Nan Yi Ting ;

She's the only one that worked with me for the longest period of time. We played, joked, gossip about monster. And a lot more. I kicked her butt almost everyday. I made her cried, made her smile, comfort her, made her laugh, made her shout and last but not least, made her love me! I will miss you a lot a lot. I promised, I won't forget the things that we had been through! Also, scolding me when I say I wanna slim down!

Next, my dear Nadia ;
Firstly, thank you so much for this bracelet.


I will always remember you. Complaining stuffs to me, gossips. And also HAVE IT YOUR WAY! WHATEVER, SERIOUSLY? *ROLL EYES* Although you are so much OLDER than me (I know you feel offended haaha), but we really spent our time very well, like you're the same age as me(seriously?) HAHA! I miss you very very much! Always having nice conversation, always gather when monster is not around, always fooling around. If Sally sees this, you're DEAD! AHHAH!

Next, TEO CHING YEE AND JOEY CHUA LI YING ;


Didn't get to take picture with you ah! :@ This ah Teo is a nice girl to bully! SUPER NICE ONE I TELL YOU! I hate when she says this "just da ta er yi" meaning, just beat her only. This girl always kena bullied by others, but wait, she also bully people one ok! Always "eh i very hungry leh" Eat so much still so skinny. SIGH!

You you, you want to find a green cover right? I know I know. Be patience. Good things are meant to wait. Take one picture with you ah, need to ask for a very long time! TAKE PICTURE ONLY MAH! ;@ I won't forget the time you always, "walao I no sales. Walao why I pm? WALAO!" Always complain and complain! AIYAH, my iPhone cover like a nice only! :P

Next, Cindy Neo Wei Shan ;


You this girl ah! Kept saying I'm a fatass! Always cannot make up your mind. Everyday come work "CONNIE!!!! Which side should I pierce ah?" Convinced already then next day come back, SAME THING AGAIN! :@ Still remember you thought I don't like you, no lor! Is cause we don't really know each other okay! Paranoid girl! Kept laughing at my left hand! :(

Next, Phoon Jia Hui ;

Hello top sales girl! Not bad ah! See your face so innocent, but very good in speaking up! Keep up the good work! :) Last few days, worked same section as you. Thank you for listening to my gossips! :)

Next, Joey Goh Chiew Hui ;

Hello my cute girl! Always scold vulgarities, bite me, show me love, shout! The face so cute ah, but scold vulgarities = not cute.! TSK!! Baby Kangaroo must change le ok! No more vulgarities from your mouth! Better go to higher nitec, if not I will kill you! BIG BREAST!!!~

Next, Tee Shi Qi ;
I know you like Pink, our girls all likes pink! ALAMAK! You this MC girl! Always on MC, my house like your hotel. Always shout hungry during midnight! HELLO BEN XIAO JIE ON DIET LEH! hahhah! Always kena bullied by me, know that I am going to kick you, don't know how to run away, still stand there and let me kick, then shout pain! (YI TING MUST BE LAUGHING HUH!) Always smoke smoke smoke, spoil your whole image. tsk tsk.


Next, Shelia ;

Hello :) I don't know what to write for you eh! Thanks for everything. The puzzle and the chocolate :D


Next, Neo Wei Ting ;

Hohoho! Thanks for the dabaos everyday! Care for me. :D


Next, Kylie Tan ;


YOU AH YOU!!!! Always kiss me for no reason, hug me for no reason, squeeze my breast for no reason! Crazy girl. We have been through a lot a lot. Many misunderstanding between us and the other girls. But no matter what, here we are, grown up! :) See you on Monday!

I blog according to the picture. NO WHO FIRST WHO LAST! That's way toooooo LAME! :D
I've come to the end of my blog! Hope you guys love it :)

Not forgetting Ian, Erlin and Sally! :D

IT TOOK ME 1 HOUR TO WRITE THIS OK! THE PICTURES SO HARD TO ORGANISE! :@

Current mood : happy :D


Not forgetting my MALEK!!! My super extremely hot handsome store man! Always helping me to get my stocks when I can't find it! Thank you do much! I didn't see him for 2 days! Forgotten about him! :( so sorry! Didn't manage to take picture with him also! Miss you MALEK!

No comments: