Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's been so long...

For every day, I miss you. For every hour, I need you. For every minute, I feel you. For every second, I want you. Forever, I love you. You will never know how many times I've laid in my bed all night just thinking how much you mean to me & how much I love you. I can make everyone believe that I don't love you. But I find it so difficult to convince myself that it's true. I don't want to dream about you anymore. I want reality. I want you to be with me.

One of the hardest thing I will ever have to do is stop loving you because you've stopped loving me.

Loosing you isn't the hardest part, it's knowing I once had you that breaks my heart. The worst feeling in the world is when I can't love anyone else because my heart belongs to you, who broke it. Let's ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn't exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this.

I tried harder than you could every imagine... And now here I am, still trying my best to forget everything. I will get over you, the only problem is sooner or later. TRUST ME! Because I know the best revenge is just moving on and getting over it. I won't give you the satisfaction of watching me suffer.

What women want : to be loved, to be listened to, to be desired, to be respected, to be needed, to be trusted, and sometimes just to be held.

Our couple necklace, photos, shirt. I still keep it. Well, I guess it's time for me to burn it all!

Current mood : All I want for Christmas is you! :/

No comments: