Current mood : workout day for Connie Ng! :)
Monday, December 26, 2011
Today today today ...
Today was quite an awesome day. Laze on my bed from 9am all the way to 11am. Received a call from cousin. Last minute asked me go Vivo. So quickly get up and prepare myself. Didn't shower! HAHAHAH! Because it was just too last minute already. So went down to meet grandma, uncle and cousins. Took 131 there. Went to sky park. Watched them play water. Headed down to Long John Silver's for some foooooddd. Oh my god. I was on diet man! But it's okay! After lunch, straight away played at the playground. Oh, I was so childish lah, I actually ran around and played together with cousins! How childish can I be man! Perspired like crazy. Reached home. Did a bit of house chores. Sister finished half of them already. Since I'm already perspiring like that. Why not perspire more right? Went down to jog. From Telok Blangah Crescent to Telok Blangah Heights. Took me only 25 minutes! Woots~ my stamina had improved! So proud of myself. Bought dinner back and ate! Ate quite a lot :/ sigh, so the running is like wasted! But it's okay, gonna shower and do some exercise at home. Dancing later! At home :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment