Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy CNY!

Hello readers. I'm back! Had been helping my parents at the bread shop almost everyday. Waking up at 6am and going to sleep at 11pm. Everyday same routine. Tired but fun ;) I wanna thank my friends for ordering from me. It was much more compared to last year :) the day on 21st - 22nd January 2011. Breadstory was opened for 24 hours. So everybody was damn busy. But lucky thing is I can go home and sleep! :D on the 22nd at 5pm. We headed down to Malaysia. Oh that's the day that I waits every year without fail! It's always awesome when adults toss Yusheng. They don't toss it. They throw around. So every time after tossing Yusheng. The whole floor will always go dirty. And is extreme. And also the fire cracker time! Alright so overall I enjoyed. CNY is not over yet. So I'm gonna CHIONG go BAi nián for more red packets!


In case you don't know what does Yusheng means.
"Yusheng (also spelt Yu Sheng) meaning "raw fish" is a Chinese New Year dish, served traditionally on the seventh day of Chinese New Year or Ren Ri ("Everyman's Birthday"). It is a salad dish made of thin slices of raw fish and various spices, mixed with tossing actions by diners. A play on Chinese homonyms links the ingredients and tossing actions to prosperity and longevity, all adding to the good wishes for the new year."

Alright, good bye readers!

No comments: