So yeah, headed out to Vivo at 6pm for dinner yesterday. Stepped in Vivo, BOOMS! So damn crowded. People squeezing here and there. Went to Japanese home town to have my ajisen ramen! :D (picture at the end of the post). After dinner. Went to the mussel(correct spelling?) guy to find my friend. Trained to Clarke quay! Walked to this bar, I forgotten its name. I swear I only drank a cup of mixed liquor! ONLY ONE CUP! So we went to the stage there. Damn irritating, cos that was the time I felt giddy! Not enough air to breathe! So I walked out. Till halfway, the view from my eyes, from colored to total white! And I went blind for 5 minutes. When my eyes went back to normal. I was already brought by my friend to a seat to sit down. So slowly my vision came back. It was total white. I opened my eyes and walked. But I could hardly see a thing. All I see was a plain white bright paper covering my eyes from seeing. Took out my axe oil. Kept rubbing and massaging myself! Dammit! Walked to toilet halfway, vomited like a Merlion. Lucky nobody was beside me, if not, heh. I'm sorry :P so yeah, I spent my last minute of 2011 vomiting in the cubicle. My girls were standing outside and shouting "Connie! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" I felt damn uncomfortable but yet couldn't stop laughing at their joke! It was the first time of our countdown inside the toilet! HAHAHAH!
Couldn't take it anymore. Decided to cab home. Before I could even stand up, I ran to the toilet again! Vomited my breakfast out!!! Damn! Stomach empty. Went to taxi stand at Liang Court. Friend scolded me, he said "I think ah, you cannot take liquor. It's your first time drinking it right? One cup is considered a lot" I was thinking, isit true? If it really is, then the next time I drink, will I be like yesterday? Hmm.. I know if I say that, I'd get a big tight slap! So I just kept quiet and walk. While he was trying his very best to on call a bloody cab! Finally after 30 minutes I guess? So reached home at 2am. Took out my heels, pulled out my contact lens like one insane, changed and K.O-Ed! That's how tired and sick I was.
This was the cup of cocktail mixed liquor I had. Tequila sunrise I guess? An the ajisen Ramen. Sorry this blogger only allows me to upload my pictures only after I post.
Lesson learnt of the day, NEVER ATTEMPT TO DRINK MIXED LIQUOR ANYMORE!


No comments:
Post a Comment