I'm posting this post on this blog and the other blog.
So this morning, my house area (or maybe the whole Singapore) was raining heavily, thunder, lightning. Woke me up. I am a person who's hard to wake up, even if the house in on fire, I'd still sleep that kind. Stayed awake from 5am all the way till 6am!
Alarm rang at 8am. Woke up and prepare. Train to Botanic Garden. See flowers? Nah! I went to support my juniors for the drama competition at Anglo Chinese School. Well, partly was to kind of "surprise" my ex-teacher. After the drama, waited for them to finish debrief while we had photo taking. Everything ended, we followed them back to school by school bus.
Yeah saw my ex-teacher carrying some box, looks damn heavy. So I asked one of my friend to help her up. Even though if the box is light, but after all, she's a lady what. But she insisted and said never mind. I ran over and "helped" her. I used my index finger to "hold" the box and said "I help you! Useful?" She entertained me by saying "yes, useful". Placed the boxes into the lorry, and we chatted awhile at the road. She praised me, I reacted ecstatically. She said "Why you became more and more pretty? so unfair. Eh, I love your eyes" I was wearing contact lens :D She showed me the reason why she couldn't run any more. She sprained her ankle! Ugh! Poor thing!
So board the bus and went back to school. I whatsapp her and asked her if she could lend me her phone. I was disappointed when she locked her phone and continued talking to the other teacher. So I looked down and continued with my games. All of the sudden, she turned around and passed me her phone! AWWWWWW..... Teacher lending student her phone? How sweet. So I was damn retarded and I do not know what I were doing at the moment, I took a photo of myself and set as my contact picture. I passed back to her and her reply was "So if you call me, it will be damn scary." I laughed and the next moment when I told her not to change, she's already changing it. OKAY FINE! Maybe she deleted the photo and changed back everything to the original.
But it's okay because I know, I am not worth those stuffs. And she's a teacher anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment