Saturday, April 07, 2012

Shesha/shisha/sheesha !!

Whatever the spelling is. :D



Nope, I am not smoking :) It's shesha.

Went to have lunch at Manhattan Fish Market with Ms Koh and classmates. It kinda class gathering :D Meet up with Morgan, Jun Han, Chun Kit and Andrew at Tiong Bahru MRT station. Supposed to meet at 12:15pm but end up all late! :@ They reached at 1pm! I waited for damn long! But it's okay! So meet up with the rest at Marina Square. It wasn't that fun, because we were in groups. Some were not friends, so when Ms Koh came, we went in to eat. I sat damn far away from her! There were 12 peoples! :D

Finished eating, we walked aimlessly. Brandon suggested that we should catch a movie. We walked to the cinema and decided to watch John Carter. Yeah! Got to sit together with Ms Koh!
:D The theater was damn freaking cold! Freezing like mad.

Movie ended, we walked to shop aimlessly again!



And I decided to lead the way. We reached suntec. Nothing to shop. Ms Koh and I walked to the Bonsai Garden. Nothing inside! Damn bored. So all of us sat down and talked. After awhile decided to have some dessert. Okay this is the funny part! We went to the ice-cream stall. One scoop for $6.50. Piangz~ we walked out. Ms Koh left.

Brandon again, decided to go Makan at Bugis. Brandon, Celest, Morgan, jun han, Andrew, Chun kit and Kenny. Yeah the 8 of us! We went dinner. But I didn't eat because I wasn't hungry obviously. Hahhaha!

Went shesha! First place we went, the person shakes his head. Total 8 of us. Only Morgan and Chun kit is 18! The rest is 17. Which means, UNDERAGE! This time we became smart. Morgan and Chun kit went to the other place. They successfully entered the place. We entered from the back door. And of course. They checked us. Surprisingly. We were all allowed to be in there. That lady checked our year instead of the month. Lucky? Heh! Majority of us were first timer. All learnt! And everybody knows how to shesha already! Good thing or bad thing? Hmmmm....

Alright, it was a great day lah! Had lots of fun! Ending with my pretty face! Okay I know I very thick skin. But who cares! It's my blog :D

No comments: